I was on a hunt for a good guacamole and I found one, it was seriously perfect. Super chunky and delicious. Found this one on a Pinterest search here. We added this to the Mexican quinoa bake I posted a few weeks ago., wonderful combo.
- Tomato, seeded and diced- ½
- Cilantro, chopped- 2-3 sprigs
- Garlic, finely minced- 1 clove, small
- Lime juice- from 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle with some dried chilli for extra heat (optional)
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pits.
- In a medium bowl mash avocados with a fork. I like it a little bit chunky.
- Add freshly squeezed lime juice, chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro, minced garlic and season with salt and pepper.