Oh My Gawshhhhh This is so friggin' yummy! Going in, I had no clue what pesto was, or what it tasted like and I can tell you its super tasty. A light chessy, herb flavor. This is now a regular staple for this family, even the mighty picky eater 'sir caleb' ate every last bite. I was shocked. This was found here
Chicken Pesto Sandwich:
Yields 3-4 servings
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup basil pesto, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 baguette, cut into 3-4 equal pieces, toasted, for serving
- Arugula, for serving
- Sliced tomatoes, for serving
- 4 ounces mozzarella, thickly sliced
In a large bowl, combine chicken, pesto, Greek yogurt, salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve sandwiches on baguette with arugula, tomatoes, mozzarella and chicken pesto mixture.