- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped yellow, green, or red bell pepper (I used red)
- 1 10-ounce can enchilada sauce (I used mild)
- 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Pepper jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 chicken breasts
In a slow cooker, combine drained beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, and bell pepper. Place 2 chicken breasts on top of mixture. In a large bowl, whisk together enchilada sauce and soup. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Pour sauce mixture over ingredients in cooker.Cover; cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken and cut or shred into bite sized pieces. Add chicken back into soup.
Top with pepper jack cheese and serve.